Just posting.
I usually don't post unless I have something profound to say and then I don't post that because I do not think I am much of a writer. So, more or less I don't post often.
So for some reason this morning I decided to go through and start looking up musician that I know and start adding them back onto my favorites, (yes hun, I forgot to save the favorites). While looking up performers I decided to look for some music to play, originally I wanted to listen to the Milroy's but ended up listen to the Son's of the Never Wrong.
Life is weird sometimes, complete ramblin of the mind, that is my world. I just saw some friends of mine Friday night, it was great to see them, I miss you guys.
Opps, ADD just kicked in.
Where was I? Oh, yeah. I was starting to ramble on and on and on and on. But now my wife can not say I have not blogged, unlike other people we know.
So for some reason this morning I decided to go through and start looking up musician that I know and start adding them back onto my favorites, (yes hun, I forgot to save the favorites). While looking up performers I decided to look for some music to play, originally I wanted to listen to the Milroy's but ended up listen to the Son's of the Never Wrong.
Life is weird sometimes, complete ramblin of the mind, that is my world. I just saw some friends of mine Friday night, it was great to see them, I miss you guys.
Opps, ADD just kicked in.
Where was I? Oh, yeah. I was starting to ramble on and on and on and on. But now my wife can not say I have not blogged, unlike other people we know.


1 Comments:
Who'd you see Friday Night?
Post a Comment
<< Home