Saturday, September 23, 2006

Long over due Eye report.

So on August 9th (yeah I know it is September 23rd) I went back down to Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak to have surgery on my left eye. Everything went fine and after a week and a half I'm off all restrictions and life is back to normal.

Somewhat normal if you consider your wife getting a job and living 250 miles away from you, normal. Angela got a job working as a traveling nurse for an agency in Troy. She is currtently working at the VA Hospital in Ann Arbor. We have been able to see each other almost every weekend since she started working. So it isn't all that bad. This schedule should only last till the first week of November, then she is hoping to go to Oakwood and be able to work 12 hour shifts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

It is all temporary. I'll be home soon. Life will continue on. I miss you and my darling boy.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home