My mom is Great.
I had gone down state over the weekend to see some performers that have played at my wife's and my House Concert Series. And on Saturday we took my mom out to eat at Mongolian Bar-B-Que, then off to the Coffee Beanery to See David Nefesh and The Astronauts of Love. David is an Independent Folk singer and has joined up with some friends of his to perform with. At one point my mom turned around and told us to be quiet (not like she can hear the lyrics do to the music anyways) so my brother told her to take her hearing aid out, so she did Angela (my wife), Steve (my brother), and I laughed till it hurt. And then awhile later my mom asked me what type of music we were listening too. So I looked her in the eye and said, "Live." My mom did have fun, sometimes it is nice when my dad is out of town.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home