No Title
Coming up to another year to head out to Madison Wisconsin, my yearly follow up. We are not doing the big vacation thing this year, we usually head out to Chicago for a few days and the Wisconsin Dells for a few, then one day in Madison, then down to Kenosha for a Ren Fair, then back home. We usually head to Royal Oak to pick my brother up, that's why Chicago is the first stop.
This year is different, first my son is not going with us, second my brother is already up north visiting his fiance. So we may be heading to new and exciting spots in the U.P. then cruise down through Wisconsin on our way to Madison, then off to the Ren Fair, and then back home.
In other news, I am having the vitreous sack within my left eye removed in August. That will be a major relief, I am getting real tired of seeing nothing but blood in my eye. I wish it was sooner, but that is when the Doctor has set the surgery. Hey, he must want to vacation in the summer too. So until then I will just have to deal with the jokes from my family and the having to turn my whole head because I caught a shape of someone in my left eye.
This year is different, first my son is not going with us, second my brother is already up north visiting his fiance. So we may be heading to new and exciting spots in the U.P. then cruise down through Wisconsin on our way to Madison, then off to the Ren Fair, and then back home.
In other news, I am having the vitreous sack within my left eye removed in August. That will be a major relief, I am getting real tired of seeing nothing but blood in my eye. I wish it was sooner, but that is when the Doctor has set the surgery. Hey, he must want to vacation in the summer too. So until then I will just have to deal with the jokes from my family and the having to turn my whole head because I caught a shape of someone in my left eye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home