Sunday, January 14, 2007

12th Night

Edward and I had a good time at 12th Night. There were a variety of games to play and a lot of different foods to eat. He got bored right after dinner because they had to move table for Court, but he was asked to be a Page and to blow a horn at the arrival of the Baron and Baroness. That made him feel better. The gift exchange was interesting, everyone drew a number and then went to the table to pick a gift, or if someone had a package that seemed interesting to you, you could go and steal it from someone. The only draw back with that is that they had gifts just for kids and Edward being 11 is at that age where he wanted to participate in the gift stealing aspect. Edward ended up with a book and I got a green wool scarf. We both had fun, I am looking forward to St. Val's Day in Feb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home