Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Job?

Well after 2 years of putting out resumes I finally have a job interview today at noon. The funny thing about this iterview is that I never put out a resume. I was at the college tutoring (one of my many part-time jobs), when I encountered someone who had been in a couple of my classes before. We chit chatted about this and that, and then she mentioned she might have a job for me. So I gave her one of my business cards and told her to call me and give me details.

She ended up e-mailing me and called me on Wednesday, we set up an appointment. Now it is a wait and see. Is it fate, is it karma. Who knows. I do not even know if I will get the job. But it would be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home