Friday, January 12, 2007

Spending time with my son.

On Saturday I am going to a 12th Night Celebration for the SCA with my son. And Monday starts the new semester of Karate, I get to join him on Tuesday for parents Karate. We miss Mom, we got to see her last weekend when she came home. Unfortunately we had the house concert (not that there is anything wrong with doing a house concert), but we do not get to spend as much time with her.

It is weird, some days I can go through the day and not think much about it, other days I miss her a lot. Then there are some days I just wish there was someone just to watch Edward so I can go out and spend time with my friends. It's weird, I know a lot of people but I do not spend much time with them. At least I will be able to do more with the SCA now that Edward is getting interested.

We will see where things go from here. At least my work knows that I could move out of the area anytime this summer, but on the other hand I would hate to cancel out the rest of the house concerts for the year. My brain is starting to hurt, it is all my wifes fault for wanting me to blog again. Maybe I will blog on Sunday and tell you how my day went at the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home